Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Still In Raya House Visit huhuhuh!!

Really Beautifulll Got Small Lotus..In Thes Pot...
So Cute... She Is Really Great...
:( Me Also Tryed For Sometines But :( Cant Stay longger...


Last Time I Still Remember She Told Me..Her Hubby Loves Hot Chille...& He Plant 10 Tress... Now I Remember...wauu ....


Wau... All Thosee Are Her Cats...


Nice.. Telefone... It's Seems Very Well Cared..



Thes Was Her Cat.... Pyrate Its Name



Its My plate...wauuu Big Prawns..



She Served Us Fried Mee huhuuhuh Delicious..


Its Really Huge & Beautiful House..

Here Is sis Zulina... She Offed Her Self To Have Shot!!




Today My Visit To.... One oF School Teacher's House...
Sis Puteri...
Today Actually we Are Really Bored...Coz Still School Holidays... & Me Also Alone Here At My Office...
Lucky She Invites Us To Her House...


No comments: